Our world is unjust.
Underserving communities of colour and it breeds inequality that is aimed at keeping Black voices down.
The culture of impunity needs to end. The wrongful incarceration of Black men needs to stop and ultimately, the hyper-militarization of black communities must be dismantled.
Through this video, we express solidarity and out of respect band together, to say BlackLivesMatter. We demand justice for George Floyd. Read our joint letter here: https://activismacademy.com/2020/06/w…
- Alice Kuhnke – Member of the European Parliament
- Assa Traoré – Founder, Truth and Justice for Adama Traoré
- Colombe Cahen-Salvador – Founder, VoltEurope & Now
- Delara Burkhardt – Member of the European Parliament
- Geoff Thomson – Athlete, World Champion & Professor, MBE FRSA DL
- Ines Seddiki – Founder, Ghett’Up
- Isabel Santos – Member of the European Parliament
- Jelena Jovanovic – ARDI Coordinator, the European Parliament
- Kim Rowell – BBC Journalist & Host
- Kojo Annan – Chairman, Made in Africa
- Madjid Messaoudene – Counselor, City of Saint-Denis
- Martin Robinson – Founder, The Book of Man
- Milan Brgles – Member of the European Parliament
- Moussa Camara – Founder, Les Déterminés
- Nusaiba Mohammed Timol – UN Goodwill Ambassador
- Ouadih Dada – TV Journalist
- Sarah Durieux – Director, Change France
- Shanthi Annan – Founder, Mandela Mile
Produced on behalf of “The Collective of Voices” by: Yasmine Ouirhrane, Fatima Zaman and Bjørn Ihler